The Millionaire Next Door
Often recommended on both The BiggerPockets Podcast and the BiggerPockets Money Show, this personal finance classic shows us that the truly wealthy in this country don't live in Beverly Hills or on Park Avenue—they live next door.
CAN YOU SPOT THE MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR?
Who are the rich in this country?
What do they do?
Where do they shop?
What do they drive?
How do they invest?
How did they get rich?
Can I ever become one of them?
Get the answers in The Millionaire Next Door, the never-before-told story about wealth in America.
- Free Basic Shipping
- Free Bonus Content
- 30-Day Guarantee
The best-selling The Millionaire Next Door identifies seven common traits that show up again and again among those who have accumulated wealth:
- They live well below their means.
- They allocate their time, energy, and money efficiently, in ways conducive to building wealth.
- They believe that financial independence is more important than displaying high social status.
- Their parents did not provide economic outpatient care.
- Their adult children are economically self-sufficient.
- They are proficient in targeting market opportunities.
- They chose the right occupation.
This new edition, the first since 1998, includes a new foreword for the twenty-first century by Dr. Thomas J. Stanley.
Note: Although this book is fulfilled by the BiggerPockets Bookstore, it is not a BiggerPockets Publishing book.