Rich Dad Poor Dad
The #1 recommended book on The BiggerPockets Podcast and a personal finance classic that has kickstarted many investors' journeys.
“Rich Dad Poor Dad put words to this groaning in my soul that I knew the life that I was being prescribed [was] wrong… When I read Rich Dad Poor Dad, I was like, ‘Ah, that’s it.' And hundreds and hundreds of other guests on the show have said the same thing.”
—Brandon Turner, Episode 500 of The BiggerPockets Podcast
- Free Basic Shipping
- Free Bonus Content
- 30-Day Guarantee
It's been nearly 25 years since Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad Poor Dad first made waves in the personal finance arena. Robert's story of growing up with two dads—his real father and the "rich dad" of his best friend—explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich.
Rich Dad Poor Dad explores how both men shaped Robert Kiyosaki's thoughts about investing and explains the difference between working for money and making your money work for you. The 20th Anniversary Edition of this timeless classic offers an update on how the past 20 years have changed—yet even still, the principles taught by Kiyosaki's "rich dad" have stood the test of time.
Note: Although this book is fulfilled by the BiggerPockets Bookstore, it is not a BiggerPockets Publishing book.
Rich Dad Poor Dad...
- Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
- Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
- Defines, once and for all, the difference between an asset and a liability
- Standard economy shipping is always FREE, but you can upgrade if you'd like to receive your book faster. Shipping rates vary depending on location.
- This book may ship separately from other books in your order.
- Purchases from the BiggerPockets Bookstore can only ship within the United States.
- For general questions or the status of your order, you can contact [email protected]