Use real estate investing to save on your taxes with this on-demand video course from CPAs Amanda Han and Matt MacFarland.
Are you overwhelmed by all of the complex tax information online? Join top-selling authors and tax strategists Amanda Han and Matt MacFarland as they take a high-level look at the top ten tax-saving strategies for real estate investors. Whether you are investing in long-term rentals, short-term rentals, fix-and-flips, or BRRRR, this course will teach you how tax savings can supercharge your wealth-building.
In this on-demand, one-hour video course, you will learn:
- The top ten tax saving strategies for real estate investors.
- The six-step process to building an effective tax savings plan.
- Questions to assess your risk and see if you are currently overpaying in taxes
- Methods to find hidden cash for your real estate deals
- Strategies to turn personal expenses into business deductions
- Legal entity tax considerations
- The power of using depreciation to reduce your taxes
As a bonus, you will also receive:
- A checklist of 60+ potential tax planning areas
- The tax risk barometer to help you gauge your current risk of overpaying in taxes
- Thirty life events for tax planning opportunities
Note: By purchasing, you indicate your willingness to share your name and email with Keystone CPA for marketing opportunities.