I Will Teach You to Be Rich
The groundbreaking New York Times and Wall Street Journal best-seller that taught a generation how to earn more, save more, and live a rich life—now in a revised second edition.
"Ramit is just a wealth of knowledge in the concept of personal finance. [A] compilation of... approachable and effective ways to automate your finances, build your position, and increase your income."
—Scott Trench, BiggerPockets Money Podcast Episode 73
- Free Basic Shipping
- Free Bonus Content
- 30-Day Guarantee
Buy as many lattes as you want. Choose the right accounts and investments so your money grows for you—automatically. Best of all, spend guilt-free on the things you love.
Personal finance expert Ramit Sethi has been called a "wealth wizard" by Forbes and the "new guru on the block" by Fortune. Now he's updated and expanded his modern money classic for a new age, delivering a simple, powerful, no-BS 6-week program that just works.
I Will Teach You to Be Rich will show you:
- How to crush your debt and student loans faster than you thought possible
- How to set up no-fee, high-interest bank accounts that won't gouge you for every penny
- How Ramit automates his finances so his money goes exactly where he wants it to—and how you can do it too
- How to talk your way out of late fees (with word-for-word scripts)
- How to save hundreds or even thousands per month (and still buy what you love)
- A set-it-and-forget-it investment strategy that's dead simple and beats financial advisors at their own game
- How to handle buying a car or a house, paying for a wedding, having kids, and other big expenses—stress-free
- The exact words to use to negotiate a big raise at work
Note: Although this book is fulfilled by the BiggerPockets Bookstore, it is not a BiggerPockets Publishing book.