The 4-Hour Workweek
One of the most recommended books on The BiggerPockets Podcast and a personal finance classic that acts as a catalyst in the world of financial independence!
You can find Tim Ferriss on BiggerPockets Podcast Episode 254, where you can hear his unique approach to real estate investing and the books, apps, and routines that has made him one of the most influential thought leaders in our world today.
- Free Basic Shipping
- Free Bonus Content
- 30-Day Guarantee
This New York Times best-selling book shows readers how to live more and work less, now with more than 100 pages of new, cutting-edge content.
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan-there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, or earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, The 4-Hour Workweek is the blueprint.
This step-by-step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
- How Tim went from $40,000 per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per month and 4 hours per week
- How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
- How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
- How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
- How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent "mini-retirements"
The new expanded edition of Tim Ferriss' The 4-Hour Workweek includes:
- More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
- Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating e-mail, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than $8 a meal
- How Lifestyle Design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
- The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either
Note: Although this book is fulfilled by the BiggerPockets Bookstore, it is not a BiggerPockets Publishing book.