First to a Million Workbook
- More Featured Freaks case studies
Learn how others reached FI (or are on their way) at a young age!
- Budgeting spreadsheet for teens
- Bonus 25-page ebook by Scott Trench
Six Steps to Eliminating Debt & Repairing Credit
- Bonus chapter by Craig Curelop
How to Save for Your First House Hack
- An exclusive coupon for 50% off The Simple StartUp Challenge
A program with the ChooseFI Foundation to start a business while in high school
- Bonus video: The “Founder” of House Hacking
With Brandon Turner and Craig Curelop
- Free Basic Shipping
- Free Bonus Content
- 30-Day Guarantee
A step-by-step guide to help you change the way you look at money before you turn 20!
In this companion workbook to First to a Million, teenagers will accelerate their path to financial independence and learn even more about personal finance and investing. This interactive planner contains critical action items, tasks, and exercises—all organized into simple semester-long sections and a timeline that can be adjusted to fit your age or level of experience.
It’s never too early to start working toward your FI Freak goals. With time (and compound interest) on your side, you can win the game before it even starts!
- Find a mentor that can help you grow toward your goals
- Manage your expenses aso you can save as much money as possible
- Get your first credit card and start building your credit score
- Build passive income streams to work toward financial freedom
- Open a brokerage account to invest in index funds
- Close on your first real estate purchase (when you’re ready!)
- And much more!
- Standard economy shipping is always FREE, but you can upgrade if you'd like to receive your book faster. Shipping rates vary depending on location.
- Purchases from the BiggerPockets Bookstore can only ship within the United States.
- We're confident in the quality of our books. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your book for a full refund within 30 days.
- For returns, refunds, or the status of your order, you can contact [email protected]
Customer Rating and Reviews
I actually bought this book set for my niece for Christmas so I cannot comment on the book or workbook. But, I can say that there was a delivery issue with the work book and, after contacting Bigger Pockets, the issue was resolved very quickly. Thank you, Bigger Pockets, for the help!
As a parent, I wish I had this material when I was in high school. Life may have been very different. I'm introducing my son who's not yet in high school, just to get his thinking heading in the 'right' direction. Even if he picks up the smallest tidbit he will retain more as he gets older. My wife and I are both going through the material. It's Great and can add so much to your financial outlook. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.