Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat
- BRRRR Financing PowerPoint
A BRRRR-specific powerpoint presentation to use when finding private lenders
- Bonus Ebook: Long-Distance BRRRR
An exclusive 20-page ebook by David Greene on how to BRRRR out-of-state properties
- Q&A Author Webinar
Access to a recorded Q&A webinar with David Greene
- Free Basic Shipping
- Free Bonus Content
- 30-Day Guarantee
Choose your preferred format
UltimateEverything you need!
- Paperback book
- Ebook version & audiobook download
- ALL free bonus content
PaperbackFor the traditionalist
- Paperback book
ALL free bonus content
EbookFor Kindle and other devices
- Ebook version
ALL free bonus content
AudiobookOnly available in ultimate package and offsite
More than 240,000 books sold! Invest in real estate and never run out of money—using the hottest strategy in the real estate world.
“From A–Z (or B–R), David covers just what you'll need to execute like a master and build wealth like the pros." —David Osborn, New York Times bestselling author
For years, investors have built wealth through real estate the hard way: slowly saving money and sacrificing their current happiness for a future reward. While this method produces results in the long run, what if there's a better, more efficient way that works in years instead of decades?
Buy, Rehab, Rent, Refinance, Repeat is the five-part BRRRR real estate investing strategy that makes financial freedom more attainable than ever: You buy a property under market value, add value with renovations, rent it out to tenants, complete a cash-out refinance, then use that money to do it all over again. In this book, author and investor David Greene shares the exact systems he used to scale his real estate business from buying two houses per year to buying two houses per month using BRRRR.
This easy-to-follow plan will grow your wealth quickly without letting a lack of cash get in the way of pulling it off. With the BRRRR method, you’ll create wealth with real estate investment properties and BRRRR your way to financial independence!
- A solid plan for getting started, even with limited capital
- How to identify target properties locally and all over the country
- Negotiation tactics for making offers that get accepted
- How to recover 100% (or more) of your money in a deal
- Unique ways to increase a property's value (and your own net worth)
- The key to identifying emerging markets destined for huge growth
- How to recruit top talent to work on your deals (so they build wealth for you!)
- And so much more!
- Standard economy shipping is always FREE, but you can upgrade if you'd like to receive your book faster. Shipping rates vary depending on location.
- Purchases from the BiggerPockets Bookstore can only ship within the United States.
- We're confident in the quality of our books. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you can return your book for a full refund within 30 days.
- For returns, refunds, or the status of your order, you can contact [email protected]
Customer Rating and Reviews
Gives beginners a comprehensive blueprint to begin investing in real estate. I will be giving this method a try myself!
This is a very good book with powerful content.
David does a great job covering an array of topics while making them easy to understand - in only 300+ pages. I look forward to implementing the BRRRR strategy and learning from his other books too
I got this book after getting my thinking about money completely reworked by reading Rich Dad Poor Dad. As this is written by a guy who is just writing from his (and many others’) successful experience it makes sense to listen to him and save myself a lot of errors. Thank you so much for writing such a helpful, insightful book. It is like a guide book. Instead of making it more complicated, the book makes it so you can say, “I can do this.” Thanks.
Very detailed on how to find qualified team members for your investor journey. Overall great book. This gave me more confidence to continue in my real estate investment pursuit